Under the Government roadmap to reopening businesses Sports Massage service can now reopen from the 12th April 2021. The clinic is now open for all Physiotherapy and Sports Massage appointments at this time. We will update this information if the situation changes.
The Clinic continues to follow stringent Covid 19 policies and procedures including on going risk assessments, safety precautions plus enhanced infection prevention and control measures to remain open safely.
We have robust measures in place to ensure the safty of our staff and clients. We understand that some people will have concerns and we respect anyones decision if they wish to delay or postpone their treatment with us due to Covid 19.
How to access Physiotherapy
You are able to book a Physiotherapy appointment directly either online or via the phone. Patients must complete an online form and clinical triage process. When you book your Physiotherapy appointment, a link or our Triage and Covid 19 Screening form will be sent by SMS message or email. Forms must be completed before your appointment. Your physiotherapist will review your form prior to your appointment and use the information you give them to help make an informed decision on how best to proceed. If it is unsafe or inapporprite for you to attend a face to face clinic appointment you will be contacted. If everything is OK just attend your appointment as planned.
Please see our NEW arrival procedure for patients during this period here
We have undertaken a detailed Risk assessment process to mitigate risks related to COVID 19 as much as possible. You can view our full risk assessment here – Physio Clinic Risk Assessment Covid 19.5.20.
Overview of the changes and measures we’ve introduced for everyone’s safety.
- Created the clinics own entrance and exit (separate from the main gym reception) with video intercom access door.
- Full COVID policy and risk assessment to ensure the clinic is COVID secure and meets all regulations.
- Reviewed all previous health, safty and hygiene policies and enhanced these where required to comply with new regulations.
- Sourced and aquired all PPE needed to comply with PHE and Professional regulations to continue with safe treatment.
- Undertook a deep clean with weekly deep sanitisation of the clinic using fogging equipement
- Installed additional hand sanitiser pumps for staff and visitors
- Installed protective sneeze guards for our reception team and clients reassurance.
- Improved layout to facilitate social distancing measures
- Introduced measures to check all staff, visitors and clients for symptoms of COVID 19 and updated processes and procedures, including temperature checks.
These measures, whilst inconvenient are intended to improve the safety for all concerned. If you have any concerns or questions relating to any of the measures we have introduced or adopted, please do get in touch. Thank you all for your continued support during this time.