Patient Arrival Information (last updated January 2022)
Dear Client, We have been investing and working hard to ensure your safety during the Covid 19 Pandemic. As part of that process, we have introduced some new measures for how patients arrive and enter the practice. Clients will no longer be required to enter through the gym or sign in as before. Our new clinic entrance can be accessed from the main car park.
Please note the following information Arrival
- Arrive for your appointment just before the allotted time.
- Please be aware of others leaving the clinic and respect social distancing where applicable.
- Our main reception is located up the stairs to the right as you enter.
- Please use the hand sanitiser at the bottle of the stairs when you enter.
- If you have a face mask or covering please wear this. If you do not have a face mask one will be provided for you.
- Please do not attend if you have any symptoms of Covid 19, waiting for a Covid test result, or have been advised to isolate.
During your appointment
- During your session you will be asked to wear a face covering.
- You should be aware that the nature of physiotherapy assessment and treatment will require close contact and hands on engagement at times.
- Your therapist will wear PPE during your consultation such as Apron, Face mask, Gloves for hands-on assessment. The level of PPE will reflect the guidance of our professional National Governing Body at the time of your appointment.
- You may wish to bring a small towel with you as sometimes this is helpful during your session.
- Toilet facilities are available.
- Payment can be made by contactless card transaction (limit now £100) or online via our website Stripe payment portal.
- Please use hand sanitiser as you exit
- Exit is now via our internal stairs, avoiding the need to walk through the leisure club.
Measures we have put in place
- Separate entrance from the main gym to better enable social distancing when applicable
- Additional hand sanitiser pumps for clients and staff
- Enhanced cleaning policy
- The use of PPE for all clinical staff including additional training
- Monitoring of staff for symptoms of Covid 19 including frequent lateral flow testing
- Screening of all clients and visitors
- Rearrangement of the clinic reception area, including the installation of Perspex screening
- Complete the clinic registration and consent form
- Ensure you do not have any symptoms of Covid 19, are waiting for PCR test results, or should not be shielding or isolating