Main Clinic at Riverside Leisure Club
To book an initial appointment simply call 01454 54 00 66.
A member of our friendly Team at The Physio Clinic will assist you with your booking. Our team are on hand to answer any questions or concerns you may have about booking with us. We will also make sure you get to see the best person to help you achieve your goals.
At The Physio Clinic Bristol, we really want to get to know as much about you as possible before you even arrive for your first session.
- What your main issue is
- What your goals are
- What your concerns are
- What you want to achieve
Our friendly team will ask you a few questions and also send over a triage form for you to complete. We can then ensure you get the best possible advice, information and care right from the start.
We do not have a waiting list and will offer you the first available appointment (possibly that same day). Evening appointments can get booked up well in advance. Should you wish to see a specific therapist it may not always be possible to be seen within 24 hours although we will always try our best.
Not sure who to see? Click the button to see our team. Or find out our therapists’ area of special interest.
Registering for online bookings
You can register for an online account where you can:
- Book new appointments
- Cancel or rearrange appointments
- View your account and receipts
Registration is secure and easy to set up. Simply choose your service, select a Therapist and pick a time slot. You’ll then be prompted to complete your account set up. You’ll receive 2 emails; one confirming your booking; the second will include a form for you to complete your registration with the clinic.
Seen us before? Already registered but not for online booking?
Don’t worry, you can still register and book online too. If we have your mobile number or email address on file you can use this to create your account. Please note that if your email or mobile number is registered twice (eg on a partners or childs account) you won’t be able to register until this is rectified as all accounts require a unique mobile and email address linked to them. Please give us a call if you are having problems.
- In all cases we will endeavor to book your appointment at a convenient time to suit you.
- There is no waiting list, however early morning and evening time slots do get booked quickly in advance.
- Please note you do not need a GP or doctors referral to see a Physiotherapist unless you wish to claim under private medical insurance. See “Claiming under private medical insurance.”
- If your GP or consultant wishes to write a referral they should write to The Physio Clinic Bristol Ltd Riverside Leisure Club, Station Road, Little Stoke Bristol, BS34 6HW
If you would like to talk to a Physio about a specific condition or you have a question which reception cannot help with (e.g. to enquire about insurance company provider status) please leave a message and one of our therapists will call you back to talk things through.