- All payments are to be made either prior to or directly after treatment, unless claiming under private medical insurance.
- We accept cash, cheques and all major debit/credit cards for payment.
- Online payment is available through our Connect patient portal and Stripe card payment. Stripe is an online card processing company. Please see their terms and conditions for further details.
- Remote, phone or video consultations can be paid for in advance via the online Connect patient portal service and Stripe card payment system.
- Invoices will be raised immediately following any consultation. Where payment has been made in advance this will be used towards the total cost of your invoice.
- Any additional fees incurred will be notified to you prior to any service or item being charged.
- Payment for any outstanding amount will be due on receipt of invoice.
For Those Claiming Under Medical Insurance
- Clients claiming under private insurance must contact their insurance company prior to booking an appointment for authorisation.
- Clients must provide a valid policy/membership number and where applicable authorisation code prior to or on their first treatment session.
- The Physio Clinic Bristol LTD is approved by most insurance companies including AXA Health, AVIVA, Cigna and WPA. Please check with a member of the team if you are unsure.
- Where direct payment is not established with an insurer, clients will be asked to pay for treatment on the day and a full receipt will be provided to enable clients to directly claim back from their insurance company e.g. BAWA, Benenden, Simply Health etc.
- Promotional rates are not applicable to those claiming under private medical insurance.
- Consumables e.g. Braces, Insoles, Tape, Theraband are not covered under private medical insurance and the cost of any equipment is the responsibility of the client.
- It is the responsibility of the client to ensure they have adequate cover under their policy. Any policy excess or shortfall in cover is the responsibility of the client.
- Any shortfall in policy or excess is the responsibility of the client to fund. Invoices will be raised as per our self-funding payment terms.
Unsettled Accounts/Overdue Payments
- All accounts must be settled within 14 days.
- All overdue accounts will accrue interest at 2% per month, from the day the debt became due.
- Clients are required to give 24 hours notice to cancel or rearrange an appointment. Failure to give sufficient notice may result in a fee of 50% being assessed and charged.
- Prepaid appointments (either via online payment or block booking payment) that are cancelled at short notice or failure to attend will incur a cancellation penalty equal to 50% of their appointment fee. This will be debited from the credit balance with any remaining credit still available to use and be topped up as needed.
Block Treatment Packages
- Treatment Packages purchased in advance are a promotional product offering the client discounted rates and cannot be used in conjunction with any Private Health Insurance or any other promotional offer that may be running at that time.
- Packages are non-transferable between clients.
- Packages are valid for a 12-month period only and will become void on the anniversary of the date of purchase with no refund for any unused amount.
- Should you purchase a Treatment Package and decide that you do not require the full package The Physio Clinic allow a 2-week cooling off time period from the date the package was purchased to apply for a refund. Any discount applied will become void in the case of a refund and the full value of all sessions used will be deducted prior to any refund. Please note a £10.00 administration fee will be deducted from the remaining balance. Any remaining balance will then be refunded. Should you wish to apply for a refund, you must do so in writing or by email directly to the clinic.
- Block Treatment Packages are flexible between our standard services e.g. Should you no longer require Physiotherapy you may choose to use the same Treatment Package for Sports Massage, Gym Based Rehabilitation Sessions or other standard service provided the package is still valid and in date.
- The Physio Clinic Bristol Ltd reserve the right to cancel any Promotions/Special Offers at any time.
- Promotions/Special Offers have no monetary value.
- Promotions/Special Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other Treatment Packages and/or Promotions/Special Offers.
- On certain Promotions/Special Offers you may be required to present a flyer/voucher or consent to having a photo/image of you taken that The Physio Clinic Bristol may use for marketing purposes in printed format and/or digital marketing i.e. Social Media platforms, Website etc.
T&C’s Last updated 9th May 2021