- All payments are to be made either prior to or directly after treatment, unless claiming under private medical insurance.
- We accept Cash, Cheques and all Major Debit/Credit Cards for payment with the exception of American Express.
For Those Claiming Under Medical Insurance
- Clients claiming under private insurance must have contacted their insurance company prior to booking an appointment for authorisation. Clients must provide a valid policy/membership number and where applicable authorisation code prior to or on their first treatment session.
- The Physio Clinic Bristol LTD is approved by most insurance companies including AXA PPP, BUPA, AVIVA, Cigna, WPA and Simply Health. Please check with a member of the team if you are unsure.
- Where direct payment is not established clients will be asked to pay for treatment on the day and a full receipt will be provided to enable clients to directly claim back from their insurance company e.g. BAWA, Benenden etc.
- Promotional rates are not applicable to those claiming under private medical insurance.
- Consumables e.g. Braces, Insoles, Tape, Theraband are not covered under private medical insurance and the cost of any equipment is the responsibility of the client.
- It is the responsibility of the client to ensure they have adequate cover under their policy. Any policy excess or shortfall in cover is the responsibility of the client.
Block Treatment Packages
- Treatment Packages purchased in advance are a promotional product offering the client discounted rates and cannot be used in conjunction with any Private Health Insurance or any other promotional offer that may be running at that time.
- Packages are non-transferable between clients.
- Packages are valid for a 12-month period only and will become void on the anniversary of the date of purchase with no refund for any unused amount.
- Should you purchase a Treatment Package and decide that you do not require the full package The Physio Clinic allow a 2-week time period from the date of the package purchased to apply for a refund. Any used treatment sessions will be calculated at the full value of the session rate and the outstanding balance refunded. Should you wish to be refunded, you must e-mail email@example.com with your request. Please note a £20.00 administration fee will be deducted from the remaining balance.
- Please note that Treatment Packages are transferable between services eg Should you no longer require Physiotherapy you can use the same Treatment Package for Sports Massage or Gym Based Rehabilitation Sessions.
Unsettled Accounts/Overdue Payments
- All accounts are to be settled within 30 days.
- All overdue accounts will accrue interest at 2% per month, from the day the debt became due.
- Clients are required to give 24 hours’ notice to cancel or rearrange an appointment. Failure to give sufficient notice may result in a fee of £20.00 being charged.
- The Physio Clinic Bristol reserve the right to cancel any Promotions/Special Offers at any time.
- Promotions/Special Offers have no monetary value.
- Promotions/Special Offers can not be used in conjunction with any other Treatment Packages and/or Promotions/Special Offers.
- On certain Promotions/Special Offers you may be required to present a flyer/voucher or consent to having a photo/image of you taken that The Physio Clinic Bristol may use for marketing purposes in printed format and/or digital i.e. Social Media platforms, Website etc.