Self Funding Payment
- All payments are to be made on the day of treatment unless claiming under private medical insurance.
- We accept Cash, Cheques and all Major Debit/Credit Cards for payment with the exception of Amex.
For Those Claiming Under Medical Insurance
- Clients claiming under private insurance must have contacted their insurance company prior to booking an appointment for authorisation. Clients must provide a valid policy number and where applicable authorisation code.
- The Physio Clinic Bristol LTD is approved by most insurance companies including AXA PPP, BUPA, AVIVA, Cigna, WPA, Standard Life, Nuffield Health and Simply Health. Please check with a member of the team if you are unsure.
- Where direct payment is not established clients will be asked to pay for treatment on the day and a full receipt will be provided to enable clients to directly claim back from their insurance company e.g. BAWA, Benenden etc.
- Promotional rates are not applicable to those claiming under private medical insurance.
- Consumables e.g. Braces, Insoles, Tape, Theraband are not covered under private medical insurance and the cost of any equipment is the responsibility of the client.
- It is the responsibility of the client to ensure they have adequate cover under their policy. Any policy excess or shortfall in cover is the responsibility of the client.
Block Treatment Packages
- Treatment packages purchased in advance are a promotional product offering the client discounted rates and cannot be used in conjunction with any Private health insurance or any other promotional offer that may be running at that time.
- Packages are non transferable between clients.
- Packages are Valid for a 12 month period only and will become void on the anniversary of the date of purchase with no refund for any unused amount.
Unsettled Accounts/Overdue Payments
- All accounts are to be settled within 30 days.
- All overdue accounts will accrue interest at 2% per month, from the day the debt became due.
- Clients are required to give 24 hours notice to cancel or rearrange an appointment. Failure to give sufficient notice may result in a fee of £18.50 being charged.