Arranging your initial assessment at The Physio Clinic couldn’t be easier. Simply give us a call during clinic opening hours or book online.
Why not take this opportunity to take a look at our staff profiles. No matter who you see, you’ll still receive the same great service involving both assessment and treatment. Plus you’ll leave your session armed with a wealth of information so you know exactly whats wrong and how we can help you.
We’ve tried to make this process as quick and easy as possible.
- Simply book an initial assessment with one of our Physiotherapists
- We will send you an online registration form for you to fill in and submit before your appointment.
- There is space for you to tell us in your own words what is wrong and how you’d like us to help you. It’s your opportunity to tell us your side of things.
- You can even pay for your appointment online when you book or in person after your appointment.
We’ll be taking great care of you every step of the way.
During your clinic appointment we will:
- Review all the information we have about your problem
- Perform a physical examination of the area involved
- Tell you what is wrong – a diagnosis
- Give you treatment on the day
- Provide you with knowledge, advice and exercises to help you further
- Arrange your next appointment
Please note that during your initial assessment you may be required to undress sufficiently for your physiotherapist to properly assess the area. Furthermore it is often necessary to assess areas surrounding the primary source of a complaint. Please wear or bring along suitable clothing to assist in this matter.
Your therapist will be wearing PPE inline with current governing body guidelines during your examination.
Should your therapist feel physiotherapy be inappropriate or believe further investigation is required, they will inform you of the best course of action and if necessary arrange onward referral.
We want you to leave the session fully understanding your issue and how we would like to proceed.
If you have any questions at anytime please ask.