Arranging your initial assessment at The Physio Clinic has changed due to the Coronavirus pandemic.
But don’t worry, you’ll still receive the same great service involving both assessment and treatment.
New guidance now requires that all patients must undergo a preliminary triage process prior to attending for a Face to Face appointment. We’ve tried to make this process as quick and easy as possible.
- Simply book an initial assessment with one of our Physiotherapists
- We will send you an online registration and triage form for you to fill in and submit before your appointment.
- The information you provide will be reviewed, allowing your therapist to ensure that it is appropriate and safe for you to attend your appointment.
- If there are any concerns we will give you a call to discuss these.
Your triage and consent form
- Your triage form will be sent automatically to you via email or text message link
- It asks questions about the problem you would like us to help you with, plus some general health and COVID-19 screening questions
- Please return this form as soon as possible.
- Try to give as much information as possible in this form as we use this to help ensure the benefits of treatment outweigh any potential risks during the Covid pandemic.
We’ll be taking great care of you every step of the way.
The clinic has worked hard ensuring a Covid Secure environment and systems for your safety and well being. See what measures we have in place here
During your clinic appointment we will:
- Review all the information we have about your problem
- Perform a physical examination of the area involved
- Tell you what is wrong – a diagnosis
- Give you treatment on the day
- Provide you with knowledge, advice and exercises to help you further
- Arrange your next appointment
Please note that during your initial assessment you may be required to undress sufficiently for your physiotherapist to properly assess the area. Furthermore it is often necessary to assess areas surrounding the primary source of a complaint. Please wear or bring along suitable clothing to assist in this matter.
Your therapist will be wearing PPE inline with current governing body guidelines during your examination. We request that all clients wear a face mask or covering for the entire session, regardless of vaccination status.
Should your therapist feel physiotherapy be inappropriate or believe further investigation is required, they will inform you of the best course of action and if necessary arrange onward referral.
We want you to leave the session fully understanding your issue and how we would like to proceed.
If you have any questions at anytime please ask.