Improving the health and productivity of your workplace is key to a healthy growing business!
Work station assessments and Occupational Health Physiotherapy Services are the first step to achieving a healthy and productive workforce. Here at The Physio Clinic Bristol we can help you achieve this by providing a variety of services.
Individual Physiotherapy Treatments at our Main Clinic
Treatment will be at our Main Clinic at Riverside Leisure Club. Click through our services to see what we offer.
- Assured treatment within 5 working days of referral being received at the clinic
- High quality bespoke treatment
- Only pay for what you use
- The level of service can be altered through regular contract review meetings and monthly managerial reports
On site Service
We can be based at your workplace on an agreed day(s) to suit your needs.
Benefits of an on-site Occupational Health Physiotherapy services:
- Significant reduction in sickness absence
- Reduces the time needed for your workforce to travel to access treatment
- More cost effective for organisations with larger sites
Workstation Assessments at your Workplaces
Keeping your staff fit and healthy whilst working at a desk is beneficial and we can provide two types of workstation assessments.
Simple workstation assessment:
- Suitable for employees without pain or disability
- 30 mins risk assessment conducted at an individual’s workstation
- Report detailing any suggested modifications
Advanced workstation assessment:
- Suitable for employees with musculoskeletal pain and symptoms
- Clinical history taken in private room
- Workstation assessment and task analysis
- Seated postural analysis
- Comprehensive report of findings with suggestions made for ergonomic solutions
- Duration one hour+report
A large Aircraft Manufacture in North Bristol
Contact secured in 2010 to present day. We offer on-site Physiotherapy, DSE and ergonomic assessments 4 days a week.
GE Oil & Gas
Sports Massage service provided on-site for staff members. Staff members self-fund the treatments.
If you are looking to provide enhanced benefits for your staff and to improve employee well-being, productivity and occupational health, then please contact 01454 54 00 66 and arrange a meeting to see how we can help.