The Physio Clinic
The Physio Clinic at Riverside Leisure Club, Little Stoke, was founded by Pete Tang in 2007. The experienced team of Physiotherapists, Sports Massage Therapists and strength and conditioning coaches are available to all Bristol residents, not just gym members or those with medical insurance. Our fees are competitively priced and our facilities are extensive.
Our aim is to provide fast access to expert health care professionals to enable patients to start their recovery without delay. We are conveniently located within the Bradley Stoke and Stoke Gifford area and have excellent access for people living or working in the North Bristol area.
The reputation and success of our service has enabled the clinic to expand the number of treatment rooms and the range of services we can provide. In 2010 we opened a satellite clinic based inside Courtside Surgery in Yate. In that same year The Physio Clinic was awarded a prestigious occupational health contract to provide specialist sports physiotherapy to a large local aircraft manufacturer.
In 2011, to meet the demands of sports men and women, The Sports Performance Clinic was established. By combining the knowledge and experience of Physiotherapists, fitness experts and sports coaches we are able to provide an unrivalled level of service for those serious about their health and sports performance.
- Sports specific exercise programs
- End stage, return to sport rehab, after injury
- Taping and strapping for protection and game play
- Digital Video Analysis of sports biomechanics and movement
The Physio Clinic – North Bristol’s physiotherapy experts. The complete service: Assessment Diagnosis Treatment Rehabilitation
“Our aim is to provide high quality, affordable physiotherapy solutions and deliver effective treatment results in an honest, ethical and professional manner.”We provide the highest quality of health care, customer service and treatment for all our patients. We ensure we achieve these aims by:
- Having a physiotherapy team with extensive experience of treating patients in all sectors including elite sport, NHS hospitals and private practice.
- Continuing to work directly alongside Consultants, Specialists and GP’s.
- Through Continual Professional Development and regular post graduate training.
- Complying with our professional bodies core standards; the standards set by external medical insurance companies and through clinical audit.
You do not need to be a sports performer to benefit from sports massage. The benefits can also help relieve many day to day problems that everyone experiences including stress at work.Learn More
At The Physio Clinic we are proud to have access to extensive facilities within Riverside Leisure Club.Learn More
Our Clinical Expertise
At The Physio Clinic all our Physiotherapists are highly skilled clinical professionals specialising in the accurate diagnosis of patients’ problems.Learn More